- General: Welcome to the DMC Agency website www.dmc-agency.be (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). You find here the basic rules that govern your use of the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Conditions of Use”). Please read these prior to making use of this Website in any manner whatsoever. Please take into consideration that each time you make use of the Website the most recent version of these Conditions of Use will govern your use and this, therefore, implies that you always agree to the most recent version. If you do not agree to a provision of these Conditions of Use, or if you have problems reading these, please ask DMCAgency to contact you, and meanwhile stop any use of this Website (see the contact details at the end of the Conditions of Use).
The contents of this Website can be amended without prior notification and will not create, specify, amend, or replace any new or prior contractual obligations, which have been agreed in writing between DMCAgency and the visitor. Every amendment will be notified on the Website and the new disclaimer will come into effect thirty (30) days after the notification. These Conditions of Use were most recently amended on the 5th of December 2017.
- The nature of the offered information: The information that is available on this Website is of a general nature. The information is not adjusted to suit personal or specific circumstances and therefore cannot be regarded as personal advice. This Website and all contents of this Website are made available “as it is” and without guarantees. The use of the Website and the information contained therein therefore exclusively takes place at one's own risk.
- Permitted use: The Website may only be used in the manner as expressly described in these Conditions of Use. With the exception of with express prior permission in writing from DMC Agency, copying, reproducing, reissuing, downloading, sending, indexing, cataloguing or disseminating of the contents of the Website is prohibited. You are granted the right of use of the contents of the Website subject to the condition that you will not change the contents, that you will respect all copyright, trademark and other ownership statements, and that you agree to all terms and conditions, provisions and notifications accompanying the contents, or that are otherwise set out in this Website. It is expressly prohibited to use the Website for 1) using the (contents of the) Website for unlawful purposes and for 2) using errors on the Website, whether or not acknowledged by DMC Agency, for one's personal advantage, or for the advantage of third parties.
- Liability: DMC Agency makes the utmost endeavours to ensure that the contents of this Website are as complete, precise and updated as possible. If the provided information were to contain inaccuracies, or if specific information is not available, DMC Agency will attempt to correct this as quickly as possible. If you notice inaccuracies, DMC Agency requests that you contact them (see contact details at the end of the Conditions of Use). DMC Agency endeavours to secure the Website with all reasonable means and to limit any inconvenience caused by technical errors as much as possible. DMC Agency nevertheless cannot exclude the occurrence of incorrect technical manoeuvres or impermissible interventions. This is the reason why DMC Agency, therefore, cannot guarantee you uninterrupted access. DMC Agency will not be liable for indirect damage or loss or consequential damage (such as but not limited to, loss of time, emotional damage, lost opportunity, data loss, lost profits, etc.). DMC Agency does not accept any liability whatsoever for statements made or published by third parties and has no obligation whatsoever to correct incorrect data, information, conclusions, or advice, published by third parties with regard to this or any other source of information provided by DMC Agency. However, nothing in these Conditions of Use excludes DMC Agency' liability for intention or deception.
- Links to third parties' websites: This Website can contain hyperlinks to other websites, which DMC Agency cannot exercise any technical or substantive control over whatsoever. DMC Agency does not offer any guarantee whatsoever for the completeness or accuracy of the contents, nor for the availability of these websites and therefore does not accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damage or loss ensuing from the use thereof.
- Intellectual property: All texts, images, video files and sound files, which are represented on this Website, are the property of DMC Agency and/or its licensors, and may only be reproduced or shared with the general public after express, prior permission in writing from DMC Agency and/or the licensor involved. The name and logo of DMC Agency and the products and any services offered by DMC Agency are trademarks and trade names protected by national law. This Website is governed by Belgian law and the relevant copyrights belong to DMC Agency.
- Personal data protection: All personal data collated by DMC Agency via the Website will be processed in conformity with the privacy statement. The data provided by you on the Website is confidential. DMC Agency is the controller for the processing of this data in accordance with the Belgian Privacy Act dated the 8th of December 1992, as well as the future European Regulation 2016/579 concerning the protection of natural persons related to the processing of personal data and concerning the free movement of this data and for the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation).
- Applicable law and court: These Conditions of Use are governed by Belgian law and all disputes related thereto must be adjudicated in accordance with Belgian law. Every dispute concerning the existing or the application of these Conditions of Use and the interpretation or enforcement thereof, fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the district where DMC Agency has its registered office unless mandatory law prescribes another court.
- Miscellaneous: If a part of any clause of the Conditions of Use is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason whatsoever, the other parts or clauses will not be affected thereby and will remain valid and enforceable, as if the invalid or unenforceable parts or clauses were not included in the Conditions of Use. Every invalid or unenforceable clause will be immediately replaced by a provision that, insofar as possible, will closely approach that which DMC Agency aimed for in the part of the clause referred to.